Events and Rates
- $30 Per Bird
- 10 Birds Per Person Minimum
- $10 Per Scratch Bird Taken
Non-Members: Call us at 989-352-7050 to check field availability and to reserve a field.
- $22 Per Bird
- 2 Birds Min. Per Member Per Field
- Guests Allowed (Each guest must purchase 3 birds per person. *Guests 17 and under are only required to purchase 1 bird.)
- Scratch birds can be taken at no additional cost
- Monday and Tuesday Scratch Special. There is a no bird minimum for hunts on Monday and Tuesday. All members only pay $10 per scratch bird harvested. On Mondays and Tuesdays only, guests are only required to purchase a minimum of 1 bird. Additional birds may still be purchased for release.
Members: Go to the Field Reservation page to reserve a field.
- $21 Per Bird
- 100 Birds Minimum or 10 Birds Per Person
Call us at 989-352-7050 to schedule a Corporate Hunt.
Bird Cleaning: $4.00 Per Bird
Meals: Additional Cost.
Check out all our member and non-member specials!
European Shoots have been enthusiastically enjoyed for several years by our members and their shooting friends. These shoots begin in the morning and simulate English-style, driven hunts. A noon-time, farm-style meal is then followed by an afternoon walk-up hunt with dogs. (Guides and dogs are available. Four guns maximum per guide.) Includes 10 birds per person. A minimum of 100 birds are released. This is a lot more difficult (and fun) than most people expect.
Cost: Starts at $210.00 per person, ten (10) person minimum
Guides and dogs, $50.00 plus tip per half day
Bird cleaning, $4.00
Call 989-352-7050 or Email email@example.com to schedule a European Shoot.
We offer year round chukar hunting. Note: Depending on the time of the year, only a limited number of fields will be available for chukar hunting.
Call 989-352-7050 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a chuckar Hunt.